The seller of this home had a contract to buy a new build inventory home and the closing had to take place at the end of the month. With that tight deadline it was critical that they sell their previous home quickly, but for the most amount of money.
The complete marketing strategy was coordinated to make the home stand out from the crowd. Here is how we did it:
– Listing photographs and descriptions were compelling.
– The home and property were staged for maximum impact.
– The Virtual Tour highlighted the homes benefits and features.
– Internet syndication of the listing gave maximum coverage.
– Yard signage set the home apart from the competition: “Move Up to this Home and I’ll Buy Yours”*. “Every Day Open House – Call For Times”.
Result: 19 showings in 3 days and sold by day 5 at 102% of asking price.
Here is what George M. the owner had to say:
“Gary sold our home in just 5 days and at 102% of our asking price. The aggressive marketing plan his team put in place got us so much showing traffic that it brought comments from our neighbors. Gary’s team handled all of the details of the sale in an effective manner. I would recommend Gary’s real estate sales team to anyone wanting to sell their home fast for top dollar. Gary genuinely cared about us as a family and worked diligently to find us the right home. We enjoyed working with him as our agent.”
- My listings sell 39% faster than the average agent. Less days on the market means extra money in your pocket.
- My listings sell for 1.2% more than the average agent, again putting more money in your pocket.
- In my market place of Katy 12.3% of listings expire, at the same time 100% of my listings sell.
- Your home is more likely to sell faster and for more money when I list your home.
*Gary and seller must agree on price and terms.